How to prepare matcha latte :
• You can prepare matcha latte by putting the same amount of matcha powder (1-2 teaspoons) in a cup, and instead of adding water you add boiled yogurt.
• Goat milk, cow, soy or almonds can be used, added to matcha and stir well.
• Honey can be added to the dessert, it can be drunk hot or ice cubes added and drank cold.
Matcha tea damage: \t
Although matcha tea is full of health benefits, it is not recommended to eat much of it for the following reasons:
1. Some people who eat 6 cups of green tea a day have reported liver problems, which is equivalent to about two cups of matcha tea because it is more concentrated than green tea.
2. Drinking matcha tea may increase your exposure to pollutants, such as pesticides, chemicals and arsenic found in the soil where tea plants are grown. An important tip is that it is best to have only one or two cups a day of matcha tea, and the need to look for healthy types of certified to take advantage of the many health benefits of matcha without exposure to side effects, with the need to consult a doctor before incorporating matcha tea into your daily diet for a therapeutic purpose, especially in If you take any medications prescribed to you.