Healthy food has a key role in the fight against serious diseases and contributes to the control of some diseases in the event of infection, and we highlight during this report the best healthy foods in the world, as published recently by the American medical site Medical News Zawadi, including:
1.Apple: Rich in antioxidants and contributes to the fight against many diseases, a study supervised by researchers from Florida State University revealed that apples are the ‘miracle fruit’, where it contributes to lowering bad cholesterol in the blood and raising levels of beneficial cholesterol within 6 months.
2.Almonds: Rich in magnesium, vitamin E, iron, calcium and riboflavin, a study published in the American Journal of Nutrition revealed that almonds contribute to the enjoyment of exciting health benefits and lower cholesterol in the blood.
3.Broccoli: Rich in calcium, potassium, folic acid, natural fibers and some antioxidants such as vitamin C and beta-carotene, all of these contribute to reducing the risk of heart disease and diabetes, as well as the compound sulfolane, which has wonderful anti-cancer properties. And anti-inflammatory.
4. Blueberries: Rich in antioxidants, fiber and many beneficial vitamins that fight heart disease, and contribute to the fight against obesity, unlike its effectiveness in reducing the risk of high blood pressure, as recently published by the American Journal of Nutrition.
5. Oil-rich fish such as salmon, sardines, and mackerel, contain high concentrations of omega-3 fat acid, which promotes the health of the nervous system and the heart and also has anti-inflammatory properties, other than vitamin A and D.
6. Green leafy vegetables such as watercress and spinach reduce the risk of type 2 diabetes, and are rich in vitamins A, B6, C, E, K, selenium, zinc, phosphorus, copper, potassium, iron and folic acid, and are useful for pregnant women and promote fetal health.
7. Potatoes: Rich in fiber, betacarotene, vitamin C, vitamin B6, vitamin A, and iron, it provides the body with tremendous energy and promotes eye health and strengthens the immune system, as well as has wonderful anti-cancer properties.
8.Wheat Germ: Rich in wonderful nutrients such as vitamin E, folic acid, thiamine, zinc, magnesium, phosphorus and fiber, wheat embryo contributes to boosting immune health, improving heart health and helping to enjoy healthy weight.
9. Avocado: One of the best healthy foods ever, rich in vitaminS B, K, E, fiber and healthy fats, contributes to reducing levels of LDL cholesterol and fights oral cancer.
10.Oats: Has great properties in lowering cholesterol levels and reducing the risk of heart disease, and contributes to controlling blood sugar levels, and is rich in wonderful nutrients including vitamin B complex, omega-3, potassium, and folic acid.